We listen to you, we work with you, we get you the money.
Based in Southampton and servicing the whole of the UK, we can help you with:
Whatever type of business finance you need you’ll want to work with us because we:
- Are ‘whole of market’
- Will dedicate our time and effort to finding you the best solution
- Will not give up until every lender has been contacted
- Will guide you step-by-step through the process
- Are comfortable with small, short term finance through to high end, high value, multi-million £ lending
The process is simple.
- Fill in the quick enquiry form above and a specialist will give you a call.
- A brief conversation about your circumstances and requirements discussing the type of commercial finance you require, is all it takes for us to start working on your behalf.
- If you are happy with products and rates available, things can happen very quickly.
There has never been an easier decision to make.
If you have a need for asset financing, commercial mortgages, commercial secured loans, development finance, buy to let portfolio funding or any other type of commercial finance, get in touch.
You’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner.
More Reasons to use our service:
- With access to high street and specialist lenders, we do not use any ‘preferred’ lenders. Our policy is simply to find you the best deal.
- We aim to constantly monitor lenders in order to provide our customers with the most suitable products, flexible terms and the best available rates.
- Knowing what lenders are doing and when, helps us stay ahead of the competition and find solutions other brokers may not be aware of.
- Our tireless approach and ability to find the very best finance products at the lowest possible rates is not only key to our success but also to yours.
You will not find a more dedicated commercial loan broker.
Commercial Mortgages & Remortgages:
Are you considering the purchase of a business, buying your company offices or raising capital against business premises that you already own? If so, a commercial mortgage could be a suitable option. Below are some of the most common types of property to raise a commercial property against.
If you already have a commercial mortgage and would like to reduce your monthly payments, a commercial re-mortgage may save your business money.
Asset Finance / Leasing:
Leasing enables you to keep important capital in your bank whilst making the purchases your business needs. With flexible payment options to suit your cash-flow and also tax benefits, leasing can be a great way of making important purchases to grow your business. Below are some items that you can lease:
-And Much More
With most high street lenders closing their books on development finance, there has never been a better time to talk to us. We have access to all the specialist lenders in the market who are happy to lend. If you have a business plan / feasibility study and planning permission, call us to discuss your plans.
Buy to Let & Portfolio Mortgages:
With access to all the major lenders, we can help you find competitive rates on buy to let mortgages and re-mortgages. We can help you re-mortgage your portfolio to add another property or to reduce your monthly payments. Rents have been increasing for many months as has
the number of lenders in the marketplace. There has never been a better time to talk to us about buy to let mortgages.
If you need finance within a short space of time for things like the purchase of a property at auction, bridging finance could be an option worth considering. Lending of up to 100% or sometimes more can be available with secondary security. The 10% deposit payment to secure a property at auction can also be raised if you have secondary security. We can help raise bridging finance for all quick purchases and can then assist with re-mortgaging. This can save you hundreds of pounds in fees.
Our offerings include commercial finance & loan brokers based in Southampton but covering the whole of the UK including Portsmouth, Bournemouth Reading, London, Manchester, Norwich, Plymouth, Leeds including Hampshire, Berkshire and the rest of the UK. Services include commercial mortgages, asset finance, commercial secured loans, business loans, development funding & buy-to-let portfolios.