Commercial Insurance

From Sole Traders to Multi-National organisations a need for some form of commercial insurance is likely to exist.

We can put you in touch with ‘whole of market’ brokers able to help with a wide variety of solutions including:

  • Property – buildings and contents
  • Engineering Failure
  • Theft
  • Money
  • Goods in Transit
  • Business Interruption
  • Trade Credit Insurance
  • Motor Vehicles
  • Legal Expenses
  • Public and Product Liability
  • Motor Vehicle Liability
  • Farm Insurance
  • Construction Insurance
  • Private Maritime Security
  • Locum Insurance
  • Motor Trade

Simply fill in your details below and we’ll arrange for an adviser to call.

Submit Enquiry